Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Haul: Sephora & F-21

The other day i went on a shopping day with one of my friends and there wasn't lots of shop selection in that mall- or atleast the kind we liked. We spent most of our time in Forever 21 trying the stupidest things to the most cutest dresses. I had so much with her i wish that we would do that again more oftenly. So let me go ahead and show you what have i got.

First of all i got from Sephora i only got one thing, which is the Benifit, Benetint lip and cheek stain that i have been eyeing for a while now. I have tried it sevral times from my friend and i loved it. But, it was too expensive for me to go and buy. But that day since there wasn't much shop selection, i have decided to get because i really liked it. I love how it gives me a very nice rosy tint without looking like i have blush on. It looks very natural. Expect a review very soon :P




Next are all from forever 21 the first things are jewlery because i just simply love forever 21 ones and how actually cheap priced they are. The fist are feather looking pink baige kind of color. They look classic and elegant and i am very excited to wear them :)



The other jewelry is a bow ring that really reminded me of the Hello Kitty ribbon that she has. Which made me love the ring more- you all know my Hello Kitty obssesion. It was really adorable, there was gold and silver but i choose this rusty gold since it looks nice and elegant.



Last thing i got which i absoultly LOVE is my ivorey colored nice comfy shirt. You can rock it out with a nice long gold necless and just look plainly beautiful. i just simply love it and its the kind where you look nice without a effort. Also, Ivory anf Terqouise are my second favorite color after pink that what drew me to it; also the stripes. I'm thinking when i re-do my room weather to paint it Ivorey- Terqouise, or something else let me know?





I hope y'all liked what have i bought and enjoyed let me know what do you all think about it?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment