Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review: Maybelline Gel Liner "Brown"

I know i have been really busy with my exams but now that i finished studying for my Biology one i am going to use my spare time working on this post for you guys :) So the other day i just went with my family to the mall and it was super crowded because it was a weekend. We first have planned to have dinner at the mall but since it was all crowded and we had to wait my dad said that lets go around the shops and see what we need. Like my sister wanted a pair o jeans since hers always rip off or get lost. So i went to the drugstore cosmetics side and i was looking for the L'Oreal Eye Studio Secrets gel liner but it was sold out. So instead the lady there showed me this Maybelline one and i love Maybelline so i got it and said why don’t i try it?




I have choose the color brown since its more of a natural color and i have never tried out gel liners before. It was a very good price, and i said that i would try it. It came also with a brush; i wish it was a angled brush for easy application, so if you don’t like this one you could use one from your own. when i went home and tested it out on my hand it was SUPER creamy and the color is a same dupe of the MAC's "Teddy" eye kohl if you want to get it and not spend alot of money; but instead this is a gel liner. The MAC "Teddy" one has red shimmer on the base, but the Maybelline has more of a gold shimmer but it doesn’t have lots of difference.



The product also says that it stays 24 hours which actually i don’t care if it was waterproof, but that was a good thing about it. When i tried it the next morning on my eye it was easy flowing and smooth to have on which is really good. I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes and so whenever i rub and i have liquid liner or eye kohl on my upper lash line, it always smudges to my hand. But, this one i was literally rubbing it with my hands and it wasn’t going off or smudging. When i got home i have just washed my face with my Neutrogena Face wash and it instantly went off which wasn’t hard which is a good thing. Overall, i am very impressed with the quality of this product i am willing to buy another one when this finishes. Also i want to try the L'Oreal one and when i do ill do a review and say which one i like more :) Let me know what you think about it if you have tried it, also what do you think of the L'Oreal one?










Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment