Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Haul! Randoms

I know i have not posted in the lonest time!! i miss you guys but ive been having exams and essay which are all killing me. Anyways if you want to know more just follow me on twitter and you will know all about it. I want to post but the problem is i dont have time or at the end of the day i am really tired and too lazy to do it. So i decided to push my self today and do it :)

I went like two weeks ago but now i am finally able to post xP.



I went to Ikea and got two candles because i love theres. They smell so good and they are cheap. I got a vanilla scent and also berry scent. I have never tried there vanilla one but i love it, but i ran out of the berry so i got myself another one.


Then i found at a local book store this book which i have been really wanting to read. Here is a funny story when i went to Barnes & Noble i took the second insted of the first by mistake so when i went there (i went to a local book store out of my town) i found this. Which is actually a older cover because they changed it so my second one is a new cover and the first is the older cover. Anyways its was actually cheeper and it the same thing in the inside, but when i finish Harry Potter because i have only seen the movies and not read the book i will read this. Maybe i will stop Harry Potter and not finish the entire series and read this but i will let you guys know about the updates in my newer posts. I actually want to review the books i read in here so i may start here! Let me know what you think?






This is a company called Smart and it makes tiny perfumes of lots of diffirents brands you name it, and you get it either if you want just to try it out and see if you will buy the full size or just as a mini one for your purse. I bought it for my purse because my mom already ahs the full sized one, and i like it so its good to keep it there. I also not in a long time got the Chanel Chance one just to try out but i am not a fan of the smell so i just kept it in my school bag. Overall i love this Smart brand and i am looking forward to buy more things from it.




I love these Tony Burctch (whatever the spelling im tired LOL) flats they are so cute and the logo is adorable and i love everything in it! <3 the colors match about everything and it comfy but kinda it hurts cause there new so i have to walk a bit in them, you know what i mean :P

Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo,
Allie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment