Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Upcoming MAC Collection "Jeanius"

I am soooooo excited for this new upcoming MAC collection! I want everything i dont know how would i narrow it down to only two things, but at the end of the post i'll let you know what i may get when it comes out. The most exciting thing are the eye shadows omg! i am in love i just cant wait. Lets just hope that it wont be sold out in my MAC because all the nice things vanish really quick :( plus i wont get the exact date! That really anoys me when i dont know.

Let me stop talking and start showing you this awsome collection. The picture and some information i took from here so all credit go to them :) So this is a beautiful spring collection that MAC has got it launches in March 3 in North America and in March internationally, lets just hope my MAC would get it in the same day.


White Jeanius


Stove Pipe Black

Diva In Distress


Motorhead



Acid wash, Pretty please, Riveting rose

Docile, Indigo pink, Painted on 


Biker Blue

Frayed-to-order


There are also some few other things that if you want to have a look at, at the website such as blush. I am going to tell you some of the things that i got my eye on and i feel like getting. One of them is deffinatly the eyeshadow if its gets all sold out and only one left no matter what the color is, i am going to get it. I just really hope it wont get sold out. Some other thing that i really like is the Biker Blue Nail Lauqer i think the color is absoultly gorgeous i hope it wont also get sold out, so i am able to get it. Sorry this post took time to post but i have exams i dont get enough time. Hopefully in my spring break ill be posting alot more :)

xoxo,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment