Sunday, January 2, 2011

Whats In My Purse Blog Style

You all may have know this if you have been watching me when i used to keep videos and started to blog that i had some internet issue and my videos wont upload thats why i had a blog to keep in it. So that is why. I love to watch whats in my purse thats why i am going to do it Blog Style for who may enjoy it :) just before i start i am not bragging or anything so if you feel insulted in any of my posts go and pick out another post and enjoy it.





So this purse is one that is my favorite and i use the most and it is my favorite because as you know i just love Hello Kitty. I love its color and how it matches everything.


i have this little bag which is like my own made survival kit and it has these things in them:

A baby lotion a gift a got from Bath & Body Works because i tend to get dry very often so like to moistrise when im bored :P

Tiny hair brush so when my hair is tangled or messy.




This is a nail polish remover and is like round little sheets that you can remove your nailpolish anywhere if you dont like to see them chipping or just for anything. I LOVE this and think that it is a very cool thing to have.


A JLO Glow & Glow In The Dark mini perfume one for daytime and the other for night time. I love that they are rollers its just easier.


The lipgloss that i am curently using. I dont like ot touch up my makeup i only touch up my lip gloss because, i dont keep that much makeup :P


just some random things i got :P


That was all in the bag and i also take with me little note book and pen to write down some ideas and things.



And you know my wallet i did a previous post check it out from my post lists :P


Mirror










 last thing my rubber bands for my bracess!!

xoxo,
Allie
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment